Sunday, October 14, 2007

Week 7 Results

I went 5-1 this week. That brings my overall record to 44 - 13.

This week, the East went 2-0 against the West, and are 8-5 for the season.

East

USC 21 - UNC 15
They almost blew it in the second half, but still came away with the win.

UT 33 - MSU 21
The scores were a little higher than I predicted in this one. I forgot Tennesse has a good offense, and no defense.

UGA 20 - Vandy 17
I've said it 100 times over. Richt teams are inconsistant.

West

UK 43 - LSU 37
I was way off on this one. Woodson is back to being my favorite for the Heisman after this one.

Auburn 9 - Arkansas 7
"White jerseys?" Blackledge mentioned this several times during the game. More about this one later.

Bama 27 - OM 24
Thanks to a group of officials that wanted to call it a day indisputable evidence on a replay, I was right on this one.

No comments: