Monday, November 12, 2007

Week 11 Results

I went 3-3 this week. My total record this year is 61-21.

The East went 2-0 against the West this week, making them the king of the SEC. They were 10-8 against the West this year.

East

UGa 45 - AU 20
Richt overpowered Auburn's white jerseys by using ultra extreme black jerseys. Seriously, Auburn just looked flat.

UT 34 - Ark 13
It looks like UT studied some AU/Ark film before this one.

UF 51 - USC 31
No surprise here. I thought it would be a little closer, though.

UK 27 - Vandy 20
Again, no surprise here.

West

LSU 58 - La. Tech 10
Boring.

MSU 17 - UA 12
Like I said pregame, "MSU can pressure the quarterback..." SJPW needs to learn not to crumble under pressure. I almost forgot to add that Saban got Croomed. That phrase is losing its luster, isn't it?

No comments: