Friday, November 23, 2007

SEC Picks - Week 13

Whoops! I forgot there were games today! The two games that I missed will not go on my record.

East

UGA at Tech - UGA's on a roll. What gimmick will Richt use this week?
UGA 35 - Tech 21

UT at UK - Tennessee has a hard time stopping the pass. Kentucky is pretty successful at passing the ball. UGA's going to Atlanta.
UK 42 UT 41

UF vs FSU - Florida is probably the best three loss team in the nation. Yeah, I know they got blown out by UT, another three loss team.
UF 38 - FSU 30

USC vs Clemson - This one's tough to call. When in doubt, the OBC wins out.
USC 21 - Clemson 14

Vandy vs WF - Vandy...blah.
WF 28 - Vandy 24

West

LSU vs Ark - Believe it or not, I had a feeling this would happen. However, my brain would have probably kicked in before I made that prediction. Never the less, ouch!
Too late!

Auburn vs Bama - My gut says Bama. Seeing as how my gut was right about LSU/Ark, so I'm not going to listen to my brain.
Bama 17 - Auburn 14

MSU vs OM - I was going to call MSU in a close one.
Too late!

No comments: