Sunday, September 30, 2007

Week 5 Results

I was 7-1 in week 5. That brings my overall record to 33-10.

This week, the East went 2-1 against the West.

East

AU 20 - UF 17
Tuberville has made a history out of winning these types of games. If there's a time I prefer to be wrong, this is it.

USC 38 - MSU 21
It looks like USC has found their QB in Smelley. MSU's QB situation is back to being a questionmark.

UK 45 - FAU 17
UK is now ranked in the top 10. They'll be tested next weekend against USC.

UGA 45 - OM 17
This one wasn't close like I thought it would be. UGA ran all over the OM defense.

UT off

Vandy 30 - E. Mich 7
Yawn.

West

LSU 34 - Tulane 9
For some reason, this game couldn't keep my interest. It was a lot closer than most people expected, but LSU still beat them soundly.

FSU 21 - Bama 14
Like I said, this would would come down to Bama's passing game. They were 28/53. Unlucky for Bama, FSU found their QB during the game.

Arkansas 66 - North Texas 7
Jones averaged 18.9 yards per carry. He is now averaging over 10 yards per carry this year. He's good, but a lot of that has to do with defenses putting more focus on McFadden. That's one heck of a duo.

No comments: